Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday cleaning

It's come to that day again, big cleaning. Sure it has to be done but for me it's always difficult to find the motivation for it, but once it's done and the place is looking great Im happy that she pushes me lol even if I don't look like it.

To be honest I complain for about 5 hours but in reality I know it's got to be done just never seems to be the right time. So today is a perfect day for cleaning and for the first time since we bought our stove we have decided to clean it up entirely. Can't wait to see the end results.

We finally placed all of our documents in order and it feels much more organized and that is something I will have to get used to in this new career path.

Talking about my new employment, I have my first appointment with a prospect on wednesday. Hope all goes well, it's a good friend of mine and I already have an idea what type of help he needs however it will be a great way to gain experience.

I am real anxious to see how it goes, but I feel that whenever I set my mind on something I usually succeed.

Anyways that's all for today folks,

1 comment:

Roxy said...

aahh Saturday cleaning! Yes sadly, it has to be done but
the stove AND THE FRIDGE looks great! :P