Tuesday, February 20, 2007

First post

I have been hearing alot of people lately starting their own blogs, my girlfriend being one of them and I must admit I am real new to this world of so called "Blogs".

I tend to think new things like these are quite annoying as it never seems to stop however somehow I believe this is a pretty good way of writting down your thoughts and sharing ideas with others.

Still unsure of what to write about but not because of a lack of imagination more for a lack of knowing where to start.

Let's start by telling you how life as been for me, since 2005 really my life as been somewhat on a downward spiral. in April of 2005 I was involved in a car accident which first of all had left our car totally disabled but more importantly myself. At first I didn't ever expect it to last as long as it has, but with time ive realized that my life has changed and what's been the most difficult is accepting it.

Im starting to understand and trying to live with it, however it can be hard at times because I feel like there is so many things I would love to do but unable to do them because of it.

Anyways other then that, well my life hasn't been that awful, this january it has been 6 years that Rox and I have been together which isn't a very common thing nowadays.

Also I have reorientated my career life, I will soon be a licensed Financial Advisor/Financial Planner which really I can't wait for. The simple fact of knowing that I could make a difference in peoples lives really gives me the motivation of doing it.

I think as a first post this is kinda boring for most people, however I wanted to start off my telling myself and you guys that life never stops with the bumps in the road you must keep going and try to find your calling, never settle for less then you believe you are.

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Don't worry my love, we will get through all the bumps along the road together! Very good for a first post! Keep them coming. :)

Weirdguy said...

First Rox then me. Soon France will start one and we'll only communicate thru blogs...

Aaaahhhh 1