Friday, August 1, 2008

Where as the time gone

Already August 1st, im still shocked at the date, considering as I still feel like we just finished winter a few weeks ago. Time as gone by so fast, already about 10 months in our house and it still sometimes feels brand new like we just moved in. Things have worked out quite well since being here, the things we were mostly afraid or worried about have been resolved. Financially we are better then expected, also we were worried about traffic getting into work, well we are so used to it that to be honest it hasn't been a big problem at all. The only issues we have had since being here, is the problems we had during the winter with the roof as it caused a few damages, minor but still damages, which still to this day haven't been fully fixed yet.

But that is such a small detail, because every single day when I get home I feel so proud that we can call this our place. I still find myself sitting down looking around and in amazed that we were able to pull this off. There wouldn't be much I would change of the place maybe a few small changes but as for the layout it is near perfection.

Other then that, well it has been already 6 months that I started working at the bank as a Financial service Rep. Most of my journey as been amazing since ive been there, other then a few weeks, I have been fully motivated in obtaining very high goals. The environement has been a little shaky at the branch recently but I try not to get to caught up into that. My main concern is to ensure that I do everything I can and go forward and not stay at the same place.

I have already built some strong relationships with a few people and its sad to see some of them leave but as they say in the sports world "its part of the business".

Lately Roxie and I have been talking about getting a dog again, slowly but surely I think it may happen this time around. We had played around with the thought months ago but slowly got away from it, now I think we are bought open to the idea. We aren't necessarily sure on the type of dog we both want to have but so far it is between a JAck Russell or a Yorkie, obviously they are both nice dogs but for preference id take a JR everytime because ive dreamt of having one for over 10 years.

As for the personal life, well I have gotten away completely at 100% from the poker environement, I do miss it but I rarely think of it. As for sports I followed quite alot of the basketball season, and was quite satisfied with the LAkers and Raptors performances.

Lately Ive been playing more video games, which is something I rarely do, but I got into the Call of Duty 4 game real fast, amazing title to own. I also purchased the Bourne Conspiracy game and hope to try it out soon, right after COD.

Also we went to see a few movies in the past few weeks,

First off it was Kung Fu PAnda and I must say I was pleasantly surprised that it was that good, I don't really love all of Jack Blacks movies but this was definitely up there with School of Rock for his best.
Then it was Walle, one of the best animation movies of all time, right up there with Shrek 2. Pixar just knows how to reach to an audience, they captivated me with very little dialogue but much emotion, now thats power.

Also we saw Journey to the center of the universe in 3d and I was real satisfied, real 3D finally on the big screen. Almost very comparable to the 3d in Walt Disney World.

Then it was off to the best movie hands down of 2008, The Dark Knight. The simple thought of the movie still gives me chills. They have had amazing reviews so far and made insane amounts of cash on it at the box office, #1 of all time for opening weekend and week.
Some say its all because of the headlines of the unfortunate death of LEdger,(RIP) however his role in that movie was incredible. I couldn't believe that it was him. I was in awwww the entire movie. He was brilliant but so was everything else.

So for now thats pretty much it , I will get back to you shortly to go more into details of other things

Till then

Cheers!

2 comments:

Roxy said...

Kung Fu Panda ROCKS! :D
I still say we go with a Yorkie or maybe both! :P

Unknown said...

Very fine......